- Age / Gender:
- n/a, Male
- back and forth
- All Stats >
You all are too nice. Why? It makes my frigid little heart melt!
- Community Stats
Level 17 Animator
Ranked as Portal Security
Contact Info / Websites
Here's the BBS thread ----> JOIN!
We make our own sheep jumping the fence, and put them all together in a video with music, or a game, or an app. We will have the most beautiful compilation of sheeps on the internet. The viewer's role is obviously to count them until they get sleepy. Our role is to animate them until we DIE.
Seriously though, this is a great chance to freshen up your animation skills: walking cycles, anticipation, all that jazz, and to have fun!
RULES & RECCOMENDATIONS
- Make a sheep, or a something in sheep costume, or something that resembles a sheep, and creatively move it from one side of the (provided) stage to the other.
- Use this file for reference, it contains the (provided) stage, the appropriate framerate (24fps) and the appropriate file width/height.
- If you use a program other than flash (you are more than welcome to do so) just export the animation of the sheep itself, no (provided), with a transparent background. Screen ratio is 16:9.
- UPLOAD the .fla file to Dumping Grounds and sem
- Gravity points down.
- Sheep can come in more than one piece, and in solid, liquid and gaseous forms.
- Sheep can be bipedal.
- No change of shots or zoom in or any camera movements. You can add some thought bubble or a tooltip (like Smash Bros)
- If you use props (like a wheelchair) clean up after yourself! Take them off the stage one way or another, or talk to a friend and they can take them out of the stage in their piece :)
- Name your elements "USERNAME_nameofthing" and put them inside a folder in the flash library.
SOUND isnt necessary; if there is none in your animation, it will be dealt with in a later date. BUT if you can throw in a cool jumping and landing sound, it would definitely spice things up.
Let your creative juices flow!
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 723 (From 130 different games.)