Cream Cream

Great work as always. Cant get enough of this theme. I'm very glad to see this posted here. You havent forgotten old NG! Cheers David.

Motion Portrait: Orient Motion Portrait: Orient

wonderful. That 3D window must have been a pain to create! I hope you come up with more of these babies~

deathink responds:

Thanks man, I might make another one sometime.

Sinmara Saga Sinmara Saga

Amazing animation and color. Was this a thesis project?

Jason-H responds:

No I did it in my spare time outside of work. I've been trying to figure out toonshading for the past year or so.

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

Increasingly relevant. Thank you for this.

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

Fun

It was pretty fun, maybe a bit short. and that luis at the UFO thing with his missiles was really annoying. the idea of stacking the cubes was clevurrrr. congratulations :)

Closure Closure

Amazing! ...and creepy.

Not only that, but the art was nice and went quite well with the music, it all gave the game the creepy ambience you wanted to achieve. Also, kudos for the intro, verrrrry well made. The game mechanic was something i had seen before, but not this well executed! Seems like you guys used alot of masks and stuff here. The level design was good even if the lack of stuff to see (or color) was a bit annoying, even it was meant to be like that. The puzzles remind me of Braid or Portal, mainly because i get that OMG I TOTALLY SOLVED THIS IM SO SMART feeling i got with these games :)

Anyways, EXCELLENT job here :D

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

Heh there was no masking used at all in the game, besides for one art asset on level 26

-Arcade Punk- (No vocal) -Arcade Punk- (No vocal)

This song pumps me up! This sounds like Wisp on cocaine. Good job!

Dual Uzi Dual Uzi

Nice album art ;)

Deshiel responds:

I like it too ;)

The Mingler The Mingler

WOW

I love this, its really good, and happy. i love happy music. very much yes. great work :D

Earth Earth

How do you turn anti aliasing off?

14hourlunchbreak responds:

In the properties panel on the right side of blender under the "render" tab, (should be there by default) beneath the dimensions, there should be an anti-aliasing checkbox. just check it off and you'll get ya nice jagged edges.

'20 years of creatures!' '20 years of creatures!'

I love lo ve l o v e this

'Cleaning the Keyboard' 'Cleaning the Keyboard'

Dude, yes! animated content is the future, keep it up!

Butzbo responds:

Thanks Lalo! I wasn't completely aware of the possibilities, but there's really a lot to explore with this kind of 'mixed-media'!