All 13 art Reviews

Earth Earth

How do you turn anti aliasing off?

14hourlunchbreak responds:

In the properties panel on the right side of blender under the "render" tab, (should be there by default) beneath the dimensions, there should be an anti-aliasing checkbox. just check it off and you'll get ya nice jagged edges.

'20 years of creatures!' '20 years of creatures!'

I love lo ve l o v e this

'Cleaning the Keyboard' 'Cleaning the Keyboard'

Dude, yes! animated content is the future, keep it up!

Butzbo responds:

Thanks Lalo! I wasn't completely aware of the possibilities, but there's really a lot to explore with this kind of 'mixed-media'!

Porkchops and Bacon Porkchops and Bacon

Love how you kept the shadow style of the game, but made it your own. Your color pallete looks so good! Kudos!

deathink responds:

Thanks a lot Lalo. It was a lot of fun making this.

I תהו ובהו I I תהו ובהו I

I'm reminded of Godspeed You! Black Emperor's song Static. A guy gives a speech similar to your comment. Great art, as usual :)

Just for you babygurl Just for you babygurl

From CS Lewis' The Screwtape Letters: " Leave them to discuss whether "Love", or patriotism, or celibacy, or candles on altars, or teetotalism, or education, are "good" or "bad". Can't you see there's no answer? Nothing matters at all except the tendency of a given state of mind, in given circumstances, to move a particular patient at particular moment nearer to the Enemy {God} or nearer to us {The Devil}."

JackDCurleo responds:

Coolbeans.

Wii Are What U Need Wii Are What U Need

First of all, I really thought the pun-esque name of the drawing was a lame. With that out of the way I LOVE U DIRK your style blesses my eyes

THE AMERICAN DREAM THE AMERICAN DREAM

This pleases me.

Cityscape Cityscape

Dayum

I love it! landscapes like these always turn me ONNNN. its incredibly detailed and very well done. it almost feels like a mix of italian architecture with a bit of indian and japanese (yes, spirited away haha).

it gives a really good sense of depth, even tho the perspective doesnt look too well on certain places, but it Maybe the colors could be a bit more varied and intense but thats just a personal opinion.

Its my background picture now :D

Language Barrier Language Barrier

kewl

do the glasses have any meaning or are just to make the guy look cool?