Cream Cream

Great work as always. Cant get enough of this theme. I'm very glad to see this posted here. You havent forgotten old NG! Cheers David.

Motion Portrait: Orient Motion Portrait: Orient

wonderful. That 3D window must have been a pain to create! I hope you come up with more of these babies~

deathink responds:

Thanks man, I might make another one sometime.

Sinmara Saga Sinmara Saga

Amazing animation and color. Was this a thesis project?

Jason-H responds:

No I did it in my spare time outside of work. I've been trying to figure out toonshading for the past year or so.

Otherworld Otherworld

Dude this is sick! great work! My favorite parts were the trippy sequence at the end, and the fisheye guy by minute 1!

Dude, this is amazing, I'm a big fan of yours! The thing that irked me is the overusing of the shaky camera effect. Especially on that scene where the prison guy enters his apartment and the kid follows. The feel of that scene did not call for such effect at all, so it was just very distracting. Just my two cents :)

What About a Man? What About a Man?

I've seen this too many times. I LOVE it. It has a jazzy melodic rythm to it, as dumb as it sounds. I almost find myself dancing to "youuu say twoboxers, no twosupermodels"

Splintercell: Blacklist Splintercell: Blacklist

Great timing. The coin meter exploding was my favorite punch. Did you animate the mouth of Sam Fisher upside down or you did it normally and then rotated the whole thing?

Animate in your Opponent Animate in your Opponent

Love at first sight with that city you created! The animation was great. The shot when he is looking up the cliff and when he finally reaches the top had a bit of discontinuity. If he was shown starting to climb in the first shot instead of just walking forward, it would have been more clear. BUT WHAT AM I SAYING It was a great piece! You got my vote (if it had any value).

My Mission My Mission

I loved how cutesy and personal it was. The music was incredible as well. Kudos David!

PACMAN DIES AAAH PACMAN DIES AAAH

Dude I loved the joke of pacman breaking appart, but by itself was better! The ending was totally unnecesary! Greak job still :)