We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

Increasingly relevant. Thank you for this.

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

Fun

It was pretty fun, maybe a bit short. and that luis at the UFO thing with his missiles was really annoying. the idea of stacking the cubes was clevurrrr. congratulations :)

Closure. Closure.

Amazing! ...and creepy.

Not only that, but the art was nice and went quite well with the music, it all gave the game the creepy ambience you wanted to achieve. Also, kudos for the intro, verrrrry well made. The game mechanic was something i had seen before, but not this well executed! Seems like you guys used alot of masks and stuff here. The level design was good even if the lack of stuff to see (or color) was a bit annoying, even it was meant to be like that. The puzzles remind me of Braid or Portal, mainly because i get that OMG I TOTALLY SOLVED THIS IM SO SMART feeling i got with these games :)

Anyways, EXCELLENT job here :D

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

Heh there was no masking used at all in the game, besides for one art asset on level 26

NG Sketchbook Tour 08 NG Sketchbook Tour 08

Awesome.

All of these pieces were better than last years, the ONLY thing i dislike is the lack of easter eggs, and mister picklehead's piece :P

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Amazing!

You did a great job here Swain! Everything is so well done, from the many different aspects of the game -mission planning and executing, defense, henchmen, weapons, business blah blah) which are detailed enough to make them interesting and not tedious, to the superuseful tooltips and question mark tutorials... you even added animations for the missions and reunions, with awesome voices!!

Excellent game, congratulations :)!!

The-Swain responds:

I would'a been done a month ago if not for those damned mission cutscenes :( But glad I could impress, friend :D

B.o.B (DEMO) B.o.B (DEMO)

Amazing

You can see all the work that went into this, from all the game modes ad graphics to the super detailed level editor, this is one of the most complete flash games to ever grace the internet. Great work here, Moonkey and Jazza :D

Escape The Factory Escape The Factory

what is this shit!?

THIS SUCKS SO MUCH, TRY AGAIN, BETTER GRAPHICS AND CODE WITH SOME SENSE, I DIDN T EVEN KNOW HOW I ESCAPED >:C

Arachnophilia Arachnophilia

Very addicting

It was very good, and it got pretty hard halfway thru, i tought i would be able to finish it in one play! thats good :) great job, i LOVE the game.

It could had used some prettier graphics, but its still great :)

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

WOW, very complete

there were so many parts, and even extra parts for specific llimbs, like more weapons for the normal arms, etc etc. im amazed! this is one, if not THE most complete dressup or bluider game.

good job. too bad its just that, a dressup game. its a damn good one tho :)

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6

clever concept

I like how you combine the movie with a couple of minigames, i've seen it before but not implemented in such a good way... Yet, i think the story is just WAY too cheesy, i dont know if its on purpose but, the random appearances of videogame characters, and the super overused DBZ dialogue and sounds... its just not original...

also, the battle sequences are like SUPER exagerated, like sonic goes and takes his sword out and while hes in sayan mode phase 9 hes suspended in time giving punches and sword hits and running and then his kamekameha and super explosion and...

K its just me, i just dont like it being so exagerated cause i've seen this kind of stuff for a long time in NG. The minigames are great tho. the story, personally, isnt :C

BlackDevilX responds:

Ahh, it isnt random if you start from episode 1.

Also the only thing i used from DBZ sound effects are the teleport sounds. Everything else came from brawl. Also, you mentioned the Gigabreak, everything else stayed true to sonic, the sonic combo was NO WAy anything like DBZ.
Granted i didnt want to put the blast in at the end of it, but i couldnt figure out anyway to finish it. I dont like sonic doing blasts. Every move in the game, was true to SONICs abilities, not Dragonball Z...however there might be some instances.

Thanks for the review, glad ya enjoyed the minigame